Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Frustrating!!

Another week of frustrations. I was up 0.3. I know that is tiny, but I really think I should be losing like crazy. I have been working out for almost 2 hours a day and still not seeing results. I have increased the amount of cardio and strength training I do, so I thought it would really boost my weight loss. I also really feel like I eat pretty well. I do have slip ups, but by no means are they ever that tremendous. ARGH!

I am going to start a new DVD called 30-Day Shred by Jillian Michaels from the Biggest Loser. My sister has done it and she said that it has changed her body dramatically, so I am going to give it a whirl. Why not, right?

On another note, I am going to Florida in 4 days! WOOHOO!! I am sure I will suffer some gains while I am there, but I will be back on it when I get back. Hopefully I will see some losses at the end of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment