Thursday, March 26, 2009

FML

I have to admit I am feeling a little failed by all my efforts to lose weight. I work out so hard and try my best to eat right, but yet I am not losing. My body still looks much the same to me as well. I know many people say not to depend on the number on the scale, but it is hard not to. I never measured myself, which I probably should have. I just never remember quite where to do the measuring! I just don't get it. I always read "Success Stories" about people who have lost weight and they seem to always do it so effortlessly. "I walked on the treadmill 30 minutes a day for a month and lost 30 pounds!" Seriously, screw you. Just needed to vent my anger a little I guess.

1 comment:

  1. I shouldn't say anything, I'm sure...but maybe you aren't losing weight because you have nothing to lose! You are perfectly beautiful! Ya dork!

    ReplyDelete