Monday, December 15, 2008

Weekend

I did pretty well this weekend! Yay! Only had some wine on Friday and the worst thing I ate was frozen pizza. Not too shabby. :) I also used the elliptical on Saturday and Sunday, which should hopefully help me out at weigh-in this week. The only thing that might weigh against me is that I got my period yesterday. UGH!!

I decided as soon as I get some new tennis shoes I am going to start waking up earlier and getting a short work out on the elliptical every morning. I wanted to start that this week, but I decided it might get annoying having to bring my shoes home from work every day to work out at home. I also get nervous that I might leave them at home and not be able to work out at lunch. So I am going to get some new shoes to bring to work and keep my old ones at home. That way I have a pair at both places I work out at.

1 comment:

  1. You did do really well this weekend!! Go you!
    Also, while I think it's good to work in extra activity, just make sure you aren't overdoing it. You already work out for an hour a day and I don't want you to kill yourself trying to get more in. But if it works out, great. I just think you have a good thing going during the day w/ your lunch time workout!

    ReplyDelete