Monday, December 29, 2008

The holidays ruin my diet

The past week has been the worst week ever for me. I drank the past 6 days straight and ate enough food to feed a small army. I do not feel well today. I feel really bloated and worry that I could possibly have gained back all the weight I have lost. Granted it was only around 6-7 pounds, but I don't want that back!

After the 1st of the year I am back on it 100% and then some. I am getting brand new shoes for working out so I can have a pair at home and a pair in my car. That way I can workout at the gym or at home and don't have to worry about forgetting my shoes. NO EXCUSES!! I am excited to "start over" after the holidays. They were rough!!!

1 comment:

  1. There is no way you gained back 6 lbs! Not in one or two weeks... but anwyay, I'm with you 119%! 2009 is our year :)

    ReplyDelete